Vibration Meter VM-6320
1. In accordance with ISO 2372, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
2. Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
3. Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements.
4. LCD digital display.
5. Lightweight and easy to use
6. Automatic power shut off to conserve power.
7. Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface.
Acceleration: 0.1-200m/ s² (10Hz to 1KHz, 10Hz to 10KHz )
Velocity: 0.1-200mm/s (10Hz to 1KHz)
Displacement: 0.001-2.0mm (10Hz to 1KHz)
Auto power off
Operating conditions: 0-+40¡æ(32¨H-104¨H), ¡Ü90%RH
Power supply: 4x1.5V AA (UM-3) battery
Battery indicator: low battery indicator
Weight: 181g (not including battery)